List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Known bugs list for the beta?
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () planescape ! com>
Date:       2002-01-30 18:19:28

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 04:07:00PM +0100, Michael Brade wrote:
> On Wednesday 30 January 2002 01:23, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > On Die, 29 Jan 2002, Ellis Whitehead wrote:
> > > Is there a place to put a list of known bugs for the beta release?
> >
> > The announcement. but actually, as long as there are no packages yet the
> > best would be to actually fix it ;-)
> related note: does *anybody* see Konqy crashing on exit with the new
> KDirLister? There's no crash dialog, you need to have a look at the konsole
> output and eventually export KDE_DEBUG=1 to get the core dump. And I'd really
> really appreciate any hints, especially on how to debug such crashes (the
> bt's are quite useless...)
>
> So, please, everyone being able to reproduce: send me a note, I'd like to know
> if it is just my installation that is fscked up - which I seriously doubt.

I have a cvs from last thursday, so I don't know if this counts; but I have a
sigsegv as you say.
I get a nice backtrace from ddd but the backtrace shows a crash QT stuff; in
free() called from ~QStringList(), called from QDict<QStringList>::deleteItem(), called from..
hmm, ok here is a screenshot from ddd since I am too lazy to type :)

http://www.microweb.nl/zander/trace.png