On Wed 30. January 2002 09:50, Simon Hausmann wrote: > On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 10:16:44PM -0500, Ellis Whitehead wrote: > > I want to remove kaccelaction.h (which I first created a couple months > > ago) from public installation for the sake of future flexibility. No > > public header files include it and the only place that it's needed > > outside of kdecore is in the kcontrol shortcut module: > > > > $ grep kaccelaction -r kdeaddons kdeartwork kdeedu kdegames kdegraphics > > kdemultimedia kdenetwork kdepim kdesdk kdeutils kdevelop kdevelopHEAD > > koffice $ > > $ grep kaccelaction -r kdebase > > kdebase/kcontrol/keys/main.cpp:#include > > kdebase/kcontrol/keys/shortcuts.h:#include > > > > So the commit will also add a copy of kaccelaction.h to > > kdebase/kcontrol/keys. This isn't pretty, but it's a lot better than > > having to write hacks for the next few years. > > I think that's a very good idea. > > Perhaps it might be worth adding a huge fat note in the header > telling about this duplication and where to find the two copies. > Perhaps it might be worth adding the huge fat note in _both_ copies of the header file, especially in the one which is more likely to change. -- Lubos Lunak llunak@suse.cz ; l.lunak@kde.org http://dforce.sh.cvut.cz/~seli