Hi > > For me it doesn't and, AFAIK, the author has not replied to mails for > several weeks already. (At least not to mine or those of another i18n-de > team member.) > I tried it some days ago, but it was unable to record a cd with it, whereas KreateCD (an application I work at. The KDE 3.0 version is heavily under development (-> unstable atm) and will be released short after 3.0 final) has no problems, so recording a CD at least is possible on my system, but KonCD fails. Kind regards Joseph Wenninger