On Monday 28 January 2002 10:30 pm, Ellis Whitehead wrote: > Is there a place to put a list of known bugs for the beta release? > > There are several in KAccel* that I'm aware of that won't be fixed befo= re > then. The worst one is that if you change the shortcut for a standard > accel in kcontrol, you can't get it to go back to its default; even tho= ugh > KConfig::deleteEntry(name, false, true) is called, the old entry is sti= ll > left in kdeglobals... I have no idea why. I just looked at this but I can't reproduce it. The shortcut gets deleted= just=20 fine from kdeglobals. Cheers, Waldo --=20 bastian@kde.org | SuSE Labs KDE Developer | bastian@suse.com