On Tuesday 29 January 2002 02:52 pm, Neil Stevens wrote: > This patch adds a button to Disable all sounds in the System Notificati= ons > (knotify) kcontrol module. > > Try disabling all the sounds for yourself, to see why this is needed. I think something like this is very much needed, but I see two problems w= ith=20 having a pushbutton: * There is no indication that something has happened when you click on th= e=20 button. * There is hardly a way to re-enable the sounds once you have clicked the= =20 button, especially since there is no "Defaults" button. Not sure what would be better though.. maybe a checkbox? Cheers, Waldo --=20 bastian@kde.org | SuSE Labs KDE Developer | bastian@suse.com