Am Tuesday 29 January 2002 22:32 schrieb Joseph Wenninger: > Hi > > I forgot something. konqueror/khtml always crashes for me, when kfmclie= nt > is involved. eg kfmclient exec http://www.kde.org Shows webpages comple= tely > broken (tags appear in the rendered parts) and when the page rendering = has > finished, konqy crashes. (without a kcrash dialog -> no BT). Same here, I got probs with the redraw of menuitems in the most apps, the= left=20 image in the k-menu isn't drawn and the kate/kwrite configdialog crashs t= he=20 app :/ (backtrace goes into functions in the qt-lib and there were no big= ger=20 changes in the last days to the kate app/part dialog stuff, at least no=20 things I mentioned :( > > Kind regards > Joseph Wenninger --=20 | Christoph "Crossfire" Cullmann | KDE developer | cullmann@kde.org | http://www.kde.org=20