List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Got some bugs here
From:       Christoph Cullmann <crossfire () babylon2k ! de>
Date:       2002-01-29 21:25:19

Am Tuesday 29 January 2002 22:27 schrieb Joseph Wenninger:
> Hi
>
> > The last time we had such crashs, the prob was the deletion of the
> > kprinter object (don'T ask me why, some weeks ago), the current crash
> > (which is perhaps the one you had a for a while) I can reproduce very
> > easy, but no helpfull backtrace :((, it seems not be related to
> > highlighting or something like that, because it is no matter which kind
> > of files (or no files) you have opened, sometimes the whole thingy just
> > dumps. Seems to be a big showstopper for any demo of kwrite/kate.
>
> For me a lot of applications crash on exit recently, not only kate. I can't
> get usefull BTs though either.  Most crashes seem to happen somewhere deep
> in the MetaFile, kparts and klibloader when unloading libraries.
I just changed kate's behaviour in relation with klibloader, crashs seems to
occur a bit less often :(

One problems seems to be located in the kprinter codebase, as kate part crashs
in kate app if you delete the printer object in the document on destruction
of it :(, at the mom we just disabled that, but it seems to be a bug.

cu
Christoph