List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    pre-beta 2 RPM's
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnar () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-01-29 18:19:52

If anyone wants them, and gives me a place to put them, I have a set of RPM's
with pre-beta2 CVS (as of this morning) code that built perfectly and appears
to work. With all the shows going on I figured I'd make the offer. I will
have them with me at Linux World New York on Wed as well as a CD Writer.

I have an ISO containing these as well as all src rpm's. The binary RPM's I
have are built on a Suse 7.3 machine and are not patched in any way. They
install to /opt/qt3. kdesupport has been expanded to include the needed libs,
bins,  and includes from qt-copy installed in /opt/qt3.

Have to go to work now, but will drop them wherever if people want them. I can
not make them FTP available as I can not handle the traffic here.

-Chris