On Son, 27 Jan 2002, Ryan Cumming wrote: > KOnCD will not be of release quality for 3.0. > > Its user interface does not follow the style guide, and it doesn't make use > of basic KDE framework features such as KIO. Although its has more than > sufficient functionality, its UI unfortunately does not meet KDE quality > standards. There has been no major work done on this application recently, > making it doubtful that it will become of releasable in time for 3.0. I > suggest that KOnCD be disabled for KDE 3.0, and reenabled at the beginning of > the 3.1 cycle. Hi Kai, can you please comment on the mail ? I've actually received similiar comments from other people as well as personal mail, and I wonder if there is anything planned by you before release ? If not, I'll remove koncd from the KDE 3.0 distribution tarballs. Dirk