List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Known bugs list for the beta?
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2002-01-29 6:30:22

Is there a place to put a list of known bugs for the beta release?

There are several in KAccel* that I'm aware of that won't be fixed before
then.  The worst one is that if you change the shortcut for a standard accel
in kcontrol, you can't get it to go back to its default; even though
KConfig::deleteEntry(name, false, true) is called, the old entry is still
left in kdeglobals...  I have no idea why.

Cheers,
Ellis