On Die, 29 Jan 2002, Dirk Mueller wrote: > Qt only apps in the KDE desktop - just like non Qt/KDE apps as well. This is > one step in the right direction. Just to clarify: I don't want to migrate to QSettings or away from KStandarddirs. But using the Qt configuration settings and eventually modifying them on our own integrated in KControl is just a small step back compared to the gain of the common look and feel. I think it is worth doing it. Its just the style settings, nothing more. I do appreciate that finally Qt 3.x can handle that on its own, and we should let it do it. Dirk