List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Heading Beta2 - CVS HEAD reminder
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-01-27 23:54:04

Hi,

This is a little reminder that the CVS is frozen now, which means:

- No nontrivial commit to kdelibs / kdebase without a review of the patch
  first.

- As much as possible no i18n string changes.

About the Beta 2 release:

As I was unable to build a fully compiling and somehow working snapshot of
CVS today I will have to wait a few days till things settle down again. This
gives us time to react to the possible new breakages that come with Qt 3.0.2
(i.e. the current rsync snapshot). But it also means that I will react quite
allergic to new compile breakages ;-). So please, before you commit, make
sure it compiles at least.

I will package somewhen in the next few days (likely end of the week).

Dirk