List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: arts CVS module
From:       Stefan Westerfeld <stefan () space ! twc ! de>
Date:       2002-01-27 20:32:30

   Hi!

On Mon, Jan 21, 2002 at 11:44:12PM +0100, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > things now, so I'll fix this tomorrow to get a compilable KDE with the
> > seperate arts module. The directories that will stay in kdelibs/arts are
> > knotify and kde. I'll CC Dirk, just in case he missed this mail, he might
> > have a special "I am the release coordinator and this sounds too late"-
> > objection possibility.
>
> No problem with me.

Just for your information: although its decided that it will be done like this
now, there have been problems with cvs.kde.org (no ssh access), and David has
been unable to move the stuff on the server. As I'll be in Paris next week
(LinuxWorldExpo), I'll probably be unable to do the seperation before beta2,
even if the administrative problems get resolved now. So in doubt we'll have
to do the move somewhen between beta2 and RC1, then.

   Cu... Stefan