List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Small great things
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2002-01-27 16:22:46

Hi guys,

I was just thinking over what some of the little visual additions are that I
appreciate the most, and the following list comes to mind:

- the blinking cursor in konsole
- the start-up hour-glass in the programs panel
- the gradient color in the progress bar
- better organized desktop icons
- improved highlighting in kate
- the close, quit, back, forward, and up icons
- the expanded RMB menu in the programs panel (not, it's not visual, but it
came to mind anyway)

So my particular thanks to the coders and artists responsible!
	Ellis