List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt-copy updated
From:       Michael =?iso-8859-1?q?H=E4ckel?= <haeckel () kde ! org>
Date:       2002-01-27 10:33:32

On Sunday 27 January 2002 03:07, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Sam, 26 Jan 2002, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> > comments ? I can do the update tonight but the question is how many would
> > have recompiled then till monday and fixed the new breakages in KDE..
>
> I've updated qt-copy now to today's Qt rsync snapshot.

Well, the original question is still unaswered. Will the beta then be based on
the snapshot?

BTW: It did seriously break KMail. I just worked around that. For some reason
QListView::clear() does now not only resort the items while deleting is in
progress as in Qt-3.0.1, but also try to repaint them.

Regards,
Michael Häckel