List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Qt-only KDE applications
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2002-01-22 13:42:20

On Tuesday 22 January 2002 14:28, Falk Brettschneider wrote:
> I solved that issue in my own way. Take a look at
> QextMDI/KDockWidget which can be configured as Qt-only
> respectively as KDE-based using or not using the
> -DNO_KDE flag for compiling.

That's exactly what we are trying to prevent: (third party) developers should
not have to make that distinction. They should write *one* codebase, which
uses KDE when it's there and Qt when it's not, fully automagically.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little
cap@capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."