On Tuesday, 22. January 2002 12:46, Rob Kaper wrote: > On Tuesday 22 January 2002 12:01, Stephan Kulow wrote: > > I like the idea, but I agree with Matthias that the comment should appear > > closer. The idea we discussed here was to replace the actual menu entry > > with a twice as large entry while you're over the mouse. If just I could > > use gimp, I would show you :) > > > > The problem is with the approach that I can't tell how it feels to use it > > with the mouse. Theoretically it shouldn't be a problem, but without > > implementing it I can't say :( > > Something like http://capsi.com/~cap/kmenu.html, I suppose. Sounds good. > _something_ like that. The jumping of the size could be avoided in having a title that shows a comment when no menu item is activated. As in HTML it appears useless to me, but here is a gap between the images, that makes the concept a bit ugly, but I think you understood :) Greetings, Stephan