On Tuesday 22 January 2002 12:01, Stephan Kulow wrote: > I like the idea, but I agree with Matthias that the comment should appe= ar > closer. The idea we discussed here was to replace the actual menu entry > with a twice as large entry while you're over the mouse. If just I coul= d > use gimp, I would show you :) > > The problem is with the approach that I can't tell how it feels to use = it > with the mouse. Theoretically it shouldn't be a problem, but without > implementing it I can't say :( Something like http://capsi.com/~cap/kmenu.html, I suppose. Sounds good. Rob --=20 Rob Kaper | "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a litt= le cap@capsi.com | temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." www.capsi.com | - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1= 759