In general I agree with what you propose, I think the biggest problems at= the=20 moment are the lack of a PIM menu and the many entries in the Utilities m= enu.=20 Cheers, Waldo On Friday 18 January 2002 12:01 pm, Chris Howells wrote: > Hi, > > This is a proposal of some changes that I'd like to see before KDE 3.0. > > Problem: > - --------- > > The KMenu is currently a rather untidy mess. It's very hard to find > anything, since there are long lists of programs in the sub-menus. --=20 bastian@kde.org | SuSE Labs KDE Developer | bastian@suse.com