On Don, 17 Jan 2002, David Faure wrote: > Tackat promised he would make animations in the 3 available icon sizes. > This isn't a bug in my patch - the iconloader has been made tolerant about > icon sizes on purpose. Yeah, not a problem for fixed size icons - but here its not useful. > However this brings us back to the problem of rewinding the movie from any > position to position 0, which Waldo said MNG had problems with. > Hmm. I see QMovie::restart(). That needs to be tested. because of a QMovie design error restarting is trivial. it simple reparses everything. thats the reason why it is slow in khtml. Although if it doesn't get a buffered source it will simple reload it from disk and we gain nothing. hmm. it would have the advantage to get rid of the Qmovie pointer in *item though. > Well, I'll invest time into this only if it has any chance of going in (I > know, chicken and egg problem now ;).... I'm fine with it if it works right. Dirk