List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Support for animated icons (on mouseover)
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2002-01-17 13:47:04

On Thursday January 17, 2002 05:22, David Faure wrote:
> However I would really appreciate if you would actually test the patch
> before commenting blindly on it.

Furthermore, I don't have access at the moment to a system slow enough
where this would matter.  If those people started compiling KDE now, by
the time it finished the discussion would be long done.  Convenient way to
squelch all opposition to bloat, I must say: delay it until it's
irrelevant.
--
Neil Stevens
neil@qualityassistant.com

Don't think of a bug as a problem.  Think of it as a call to action.