List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Edit | Undo: Why "Und&o" instead of "&Undo"?
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2002-01-15 3:37:12

Hi,

I would like to change the standard menu text for Undo to "&Undo" (it's
currently "Und&o"), and set Cut to "Cu&t" instead of "C&ut".

'U' is obviously better for undo than 'O' is for Undo.  And 'T' is no worse
than 'U' for Cut.  Also, I just now booted up an MS Windows machine to see
what they use, and it's the same as I'm suggesting.

Or has there already been a discussion about this?

Thanks,
Ellis