List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KXMLGUIClient
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2002-01-14 22:12:34

Hi there Waldo,

I'm afraid that the  problem isn't entirely fixed with David's patch.  I was
able to get to the root of it on my local cvs copy when I got back home on
Saturday night, but I'll have to wait to commit it until Friday since it's
not BC.

The KAccel warnings in konsole are a different issue.  I'll look into it and
surely have it fixed when I commit the rest of the stuff on Friday.

Regards,
Ellis