List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: 'art-devel' added to KDE-CVS (for .XCF's etc.)
From:       Torsten Rahn <tackat () suse ! de>
Date:       2002-01-09 13:08:34

> > Please make sure that all artwork you commit into art-devel is ONLY based
> > on your OWN work or on the work of others who have granted PERMISSION to
> > modify

> Cool idea. Where to put larger stuff like rasterized vector-graphics?

well - coolo told me that you got plenty of 15 Gigs on the HDD left ;-)

I guess if it's icons for the hicolor-theme then it belongs into the
respecting subfolder of icons/default (feel free to add a 'scalable' or
'vector' directory next to the 16x16, 22x22 etc. entries.

apart from that it's your choice I guess ...

Greetings,
Tackat