List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    'art-devel' added to KDE-CVS (for .XCF's etc.)
From:       Torsten Rahn <tackat () suse ! de>
Date:       2002-01-09 12:27:59

Hi,

A new module 'art-devel' has been added to kde-cvs.
The module includes source-files for the graphics generated for KDE (such as
.xcf files, .psd or other graphic-formats which contain vectors or layers
which won't go into the final image.)

To encourage people to develop further icon-themes based on "hicolor"
I have just added my own .xcf-files for the hicolor-icons into this module.
(Of course it's also very much appreciated if people help out with "hicolor"
by doing enhancements or modifications to these files)
Feel free to check them out and play around with them.

People who already do have a cvs-account might want to do the same with their
graphics (You have to decide yourself if you want to do that ...).

Please make sure that all artwork you commit into art-devel is ONLY based on
your OWN work or on the work of others who have granted PERMISSION to modify
and share their work ("FREE for commercial and noncommercial usage").

Greetings,
Tackat