List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Trivial fix to kdebase/kcontrol/background/backgnd.cpp
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () sh ! cvut ! cz>
Date:       2002-01-09 9:26:55

On Wed 9. January 2002 03:03, John Firebaugh wrote:
> Can we just get rid of the "Limit Pixmap Cache", "Cache Size", and entire
> "Tuning" tab? These are things no user need care about.

[snip]

 I just removed the "Tuning" tab, as I said earlier (I kept forgeting to do
so).
 And I think the "Cache Size" setting may be removed too. The pixmap cache
seems to be used only if one uses different wallpapers on different desktops
or pseudotransparency in Konsole, in which case I doubt anybody really cares
about efficiency.

 Lubos Lunak
--
 Lubos Lunak