List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: window to next/prev desktop do not work.
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2002-01-02 7:58:26

If no one looks into it before I get back, I'll fix it in a couple weeks.

On a related note, does anyone object to my removing the "Close Windows (All)" action \
from the global accelerators?  Since the "Close All" option was introduced on the \
taskbar's RMB-menu, the reason I originally added it is essentially gone.

Cheers (as in "Thanks", not "Hi!" ;)
Ellis