List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror secruity flow?
From:       Dawit Alemayehu <adawit () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-12-30 23:27:53

On Sunday 30 December 2001 18:19, Dawit Alemayehu wrote:
> On Sunday 30 December 2001 16:39, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I just found this:
> >
> > http://www.securitytracker.com/alerts/2001/Dec/1003060.html
> >
> > I think a formal response should be issued...
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Hetz
>
> This is old news and has already been fixed in 2.2.2.  The statement
>
> "Solution:  No solution was available at the time of this entry"
>
> is completely wrong.  Before they report this problems, they should at
> least attempt to try the latest release and see what happens...

Hmmm... maybe not.  I think I will let George address this.  When I first visited
the page I was prompted with a warning box about the IP address not matching
the site for which the certificate was issued, however subsequent visits, even after
deleting the cached certificate, did not result in the error box being shown again...
George any ideas...

Regards,
Dawit A.