List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Making kkeybutton.h an installed header file
From:       Ellis Whitehead <kde () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2001-12-30 22:15:00

Hi Joseph,

> When do you think, you'll have multi-key shortcuts working?
> I'll have to port kates editing keys  to use them too than.

Internally they are already working if you set them manually in an app's rc
file.  The widget for a use to set them will probably be committed by Monday
or Tuesday.  There still isn't an elegant interface for them yet though.
Currently a popup menu displays the possibilities.

I'm heading out of town for ten days on Wednesday, so I'll have to refine the
interface when I get back.

Regards,
Ellis