My first question is what should emacs-style shortcuts be called? I've labeled them "extended shortcuts" before. This seems fine to me, but maybe there's already a name for them? On a related note, I would like to give new names to the two standard KDE schemes. "KDE Default for 3-Modifier Keys" isn't very catchy. *grin* I was thinking "KDE Standard" (or I suppose "KDE Traditional") for the scheme without the win key, and "KDE Extended" for the scheme with the win key. I don't like "KDE Extended" much though, especially if the emacs-style shortcuts are going to be called "extended shortcuts". Also, the user-interface for the emacs-style shortcuts needs some major re-thinking. Currently, if you press the first key of a shortcut, a QPopupMenu pops up with the appropriate items. That's rather strange. Any suggestions on how to handle this? Put a message into the statusbar temporarily? What if there is no statusbar? Should a menu pop up after a certain amount of time passes without a second keypress? Cheers, Ellis