#if Dawit Alemayehu > On Friday 28 December 2001 03:36, Michael H?ckel wrote: [...] > > The main problem is actually inconsistency like: > > > > static QByteArray quotedPrintableDecode (const QCString & in) > > > > returns a QByteArray and the same function for base64 > > > > static QCString base64Decode ( const QCString& str ) > > > > returns a QCString which results in binary data cut at the first \0 > > character. > > Ah... I did not write that part. Rik did, but we can change it to > follow the same format as the other encoding and decoding functions. > Any objections Rik ? Hmm, I don't see why I would have done that, it's silly. Please change it :) Rik