On Friday 28 December 2001 02:19, David Faure wrote: > Yes. I'm all for removing bloated QIconSet from KAction, although I don't > know how much this will break. When I discussed this with Lubos on IRC I did a quick grep on kdelibs and kdebase and I couldn't find *any* code beyond KAction/KGuiItem use it. Most code probably does just KAction::plug() and doesn't bother about the iconset itself in any way. > Conceptually, every app should really pass the icon _name_ to KAction ; > any app not doing so (because copying pre-2.0 code, which unfortunately > happens too often), ends up with broken icons at some sizes, IIRC. Sort of. You would get an icon in the wrong size that needs manual scaling. Martijn