Is there any way we could replace the old non-configurable ksplash with the new ksplash/ml? For anyone that hasn't installed this yet I recommend you to go to http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=456 and check it out. This thing is everything the original ksplash should have been. -- \ Christian A Strømmen / \ Number1/NumeroUno @ Undernet - Email: number1@kde.org number1@realityx.net / \ Web: www.realityx.net - Cell: +47 911 43 948 / Live your life by your dreams, not by the limits of reality...