List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    RE: Inter-desktop standards
From:       Philippe FREMY <P.FREMY () OBERTHURCS ! com>
Date:       2001-12-24 13:10:08

> Take a look at the emails there - I see 2 familiar names
> there: David Faure
> and Lubos Lunak - both are in the KDE development team.

And Mathias Ettrich. And Christian Tibirna.
Oops. I don't know how I could have missed their name at first glance.
All I saw last time was Gimp and Gnome guys discussing the thumbnail
managing standard.

I'll turn this useless message into a useful info:
"Be glad folks, our top core-developers are working on desktop standards,
ensuring that Gnome and KDE apps interacts as smoothly as possible. It is
always good news to know that some advances done by KDE are shared by other
desktops and vice versa."

	regards,

	Philippe