List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Beta1 / release plan
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2001-12-21 8:45:20

On Thursday December 20, 2001 08:10, Rik Hemsley wrote:
> Any ideas how to handle the possibility of people checking in changes
> which could affect security ? I think I will have to filter cvs logs so
> that I can spot commits and review them.

Well, weren't there one or more people willing to forward kde-cvs
cuttings?  Maybe that'd help you monitor your code, if you lack the
ability to subscribe to raw kde-cvs mailing list.

Also, I seem to recall a kde-cvs newsfeed:

http://derkarl.org:80/kcvscommits.rdf.phtml?dir=noatun

substitute your dir for noatun, and you can monitor that to watch for new
commits.

--
Neil Stevens
neil@qualityassistant.com

Don't think of a bug as a problem.  Think of it as a call to action.