List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Beta1 / release plan
From:       Michael Brade <brade () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-12-20 14:11:25

Hi,

> Therefore I'd like to see:
>
> - concrete feedback upon time requirements of the "red" entries on
> the feature plan. Eventually which entries could be zapped, or if
> it is in your opinion better to delay accordingly.
I'm quite sure to finish the kio changes in the holidays, so this
should not be a problem. However, I have no idea about the time
requirements of the KNotes changes but IMHO they have a quite low
priority because those changes may still go in after the 3.0 release.

> - Input on the next release date. I suggest February 1st, targetted
> as RC1. Feedback, opinions, suggestions welcome.
I like this date since then we should have enough time for testing.

> I'll be mostly away the next days, but I'll catch up the
> discussion.
Same here, at least regarding mails :)

Ciao,
  Michael

--

       Some operating systems are called `user friendly',
             Linux however is `expert friendly'.