List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Adding kde-look.org link to KControl/Icons
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2001-12-19 0:38:27

On Tuesday December 18, 2001 04:11, Rob Kaper wrote:
> The Icon preferences allow one to "install new theme", but I doubt
> everyone knows where to get those themes. Would anyone object if I added
> a simple
>
> "You can download KDE icon themes from http://www.kde-look.org/"

What happens if

Karlitschek, Frank (KDELOOK2-DOM)
   Kniebisstr. 9/1
   Reutlingen, BW 72768
   DE

Sells that domain to, say, Ximian for 2000 euro?

I'd suggest to make a http://www.kde.org/look (or use artist.kde.org?)
that links to kde-look and any other relevant sites.

--
Neil Stevens
neil@qualityassistant.com

Don't think of a bug as a problem.  Think of it as a call to action.