List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: The handle arrows in kicker (was kicker applets usability)
From:       Hans Meine <hans_meine () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-12-12 21:42:41

Torsten Rahn <tackat@suse.de> writes:

> > OK - maybe "ugly" was the wrong word to use. But
> > they do clutter up kicker - when surely a clean
>
> I don't think that this is an issue and I think that the arrows provide a
> quite perfect solution to this really big problem (I have seen several people
> claiming in reviews that there is no way to remove applets from kicker).

Hmm, that reminds me: Are there ways to remove an extension?

I did not find any - now I wonder if there maybe is one.

I.e. extra child panel - has no "handle", right mouse click gives
settings (only on orig. panel) where under "Extensions" I would expect
some "add" and "del" buttons over/under the listbox? :-}

--
Ciao,  /  /
      /--/