On Tuesday 04 December 2001 22:12, Waldo Bastian wrote: > On Sunday 02 December 2001 01:42 am, Michael Brade wrote: > > Hi! > > > > I can't compile kdelibs/kdefx because of the following error: > > > > I have no idea what this means :-} Can anyone help me? I'm using qtrsync > > from today but I'm getting this error for two days now.. > > Can you check if this error is caused by my commit of admin/ltmain.sh > revision 1.53? You probably need to make very clean first. Ahh... Thank you SO MUCH!! I have a usable KDE again :-)) That was exactly the reason for this error. Is it really only me who triggers it? Cheers, Michael -- Some operating systems are called `user friendly', Linux however is `expert friendly'.