On Tuesday, 4. December 2001 19:05, Christopher Molnar wrote: > Hello, > > I am having problems making the --disable-rpath work in the configure. Has > anyone been able to use this lately? It seems nomatter if I say > --disable-rpath or enable it it always compiles with -rpath. > > Any suggestions? -rpath shouldn't be used at all outside kdelibs (or wherever libs are compiled). There -rpath is a command for libtool to use that as installation path. -R is what is translated to ld's -rpath, these should vanish on linking anything. Greetings, Stephan