List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Re: Bug in Kmail 1.3 @ FreeBSD 4.4
From:       Jason Stephenson <panda () mis ! net>
Date:       2001-12-04 1:50:08

On Monday 03 December 2001 03:15 am, Michael Häckel wrote:

> Well, the problem was about running KMail from a different window manager.

I do it all the time at the office. I run KMail and Konqueror from the
BlackBox window manager on FreeBSD with XFree86 4.1.0. I have once had KMail
not start, but I didn't catch the errors. I generally run from CVS HEAD. The
motherboard of my workstation is out for replacement, so I'm currently using
a backup machine. I'll have to compile from sources this week and see if I
can detect the problem.

BTW, does anyone have a complete list of what libs and stuff are required to
get KDE HEAD to compile? I lost all that info when my system crashed week
before last.