List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    qt-copy / Beta1
From:       Dirk Mueller <mueller () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-12-02 20:14:13

Hi,

The KMail-guys asked for releasing Beta1 with Qt 3.0.1, which is supposed to
come out this week.

Therefore I've updated qt-copy now to todays snapshot. I'd like to ask
everyone to update and check if your patches / bugfixes to Qt actually made
in and if KDE still works like intended with it, and if not, to mail qt-bugs
ASAP about it so that 3.0.1 will be something we can use.

I'd like to suggest to delay Beta1 tagging till 3.0.1 is out. Its just a
matter of a few days I hope. In case 3.0.1 is still not out by next Friday
I'd tag then and release qt-copy with it.

Meanwhile, please help fixing the remaining show stopper problems (I've
heard there are still problems with KAccel i.e.) and delay bigger changes
till after tagging. Thanks in advance!

Dirk