List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Adobe SVG viewer
From:       Hetz Ben-Hamo <hetz () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-12-01 0:51:07

Hi All,

I just found out that that Adobe has just released an SVG viewer as a Mozilla
plug in (it's not Netscape 4 compatible) and it runs on RH 7.X (I didn't try
other distributions but I can't find a reason why it shouldn't run on them)...

I did few tests and found it's doing what its suppose to - all my tests of
SVG files has succeeded - I tested them from here:
http://www.zvon.org/HowTo/Output/category_SVG.html

You can grab the SVG plug-in from here:
http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/old.html (solaris version is also
available).

So my question is - can this plugin be supported? Konqueror Netscape-Plugin
check doesn't recognize this plugin..

Thanks,
--
Hetz Ben Hamo