List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KControl: Printing to "Periphials"
From:       Mariusz Pekala <skoot () poczta ! onet ! pl>
Date:       2001-11-28 19:26:14

On Wed 28 November 2001 01:23, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
> Yes, this is really one of the dilemmas I hate. But IIRC Simon already
> stated earlier that this "System" for "system-wide" will be hard to stick
> with. I would like to hear other opinions first..

My humble opinion is that 'pure-users' never should look into the "System" -
they will never want it.
They will want to mess with printers, so I would rather let them have the
printer in the "Peripherial". They will be not scared so much.

(People in my company call me almost for anything that has words System,
Electronic, Digital in it's name - a few years ago any paper that was saying
anything about 'electronic mail' was redirected to me :-)

Anyway I FEEL that printers better suit to the "Peripherials".

--Mariusz

--

Tego nie znajdziesz w żadnym sklepie!
[ http://oferty.onet.pl ]