List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: preparation of Beta1 next week
From:       Chris Howells <chrish () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-11-27 19:36:42

On Tuesday 27 November 2001 6:29 pm, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> Hi,
>

> just as a short reminder: We're preparing a Beta1 release next week. So
> please try to keep CVS stable :)

Has the problem with lack of Key bindings in KMail etc (apparently KAction)
been fixed yet? Sorry for asking, but I'm about to update my CVS version
now...

If not, then there's no point IMHO shipping beta1 with such a major problem --
it'll only cause bugs.kde.org to fill up with crap.

--
Cheers, Chris Howells -- chris@chrishowells.co.uk, howells@kde.org
Web: http://chrishowells.co.uk, PGP key: http://chrishowells.co.uk/pgp.txt