On Monday 26 November 2001 11:12 pm, Dawit Alemayehu wrote: > [snip] > > I wrote that key() is being depreciated because I want to use > > QKeySequence (or KKeySequence) instead of an 'int' return type. We'll > > see. > > Oh I see.. but then application/widgets calling this function will be > broken right ? Maybe depreciated is the wrong term? I don't intend to remove it; rather to add another function which should be used in new and updated code. Maybe this'll be the 'shortcuts()' method that's already been added. Regards, Ellis