List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: QClipboard
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! tu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2001-11-27 0:02:08

On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 08:08:04PM +0100, Thomas Zander wrote:

> > Also, IIRC, your part of the deal will be beating
> > Carsten until he makes completion in Konqy offer 'http://www.foobar.org'
> > after typing 'foo' in the location bar :->.
>
> Hmm, tough one; but Carsten likes a challange, right ? (hint hint)

Have you tried entering fooCtrl-T ? Well, after you disabled Cltr-T for konsole
:} Or simply remap the "substring completion" shortcut to something else. I'm
afraid doing this on every keypress might be a bit expensive.

BTW, changing shortcuts during runtime doesn't work. You have to restart
konqueror (guess that's the same bug I told Ellis already).

Cheers
Carsten Pfeiffer