On Monday 26 November 2001 01:43 am, Chris Howells wrote: > Hi, > > There are one or two things that I'm not too sure how to handle while > cleaning up the bugs.kde.org database. > > I'd be greatfuly if some people could give some suggestions :) > > 1) Pixie bugs -- Pixie is no longer in CVS, and now PixiePlus exists -- > should all Pixie bugs be closed, or what? You might want to contact mosfet and ask whether he wants to receive=20 bugreports for it or not.=20 > 2) Kdat bugs -- does this still exist? If not, should I close all kdat > bugs? kdat has been revived for KDE 3.0 and lives in kdeadmin. Its maintainer i= s=20 supposed to be Larry Widman Cheers, Waldo