On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 09:43:08AM -0000, Chris Howells wrote: > Hi, > > There are one or two things that I'm not too sure how to handle while > cleaning up the bugs.kde.org database. > > I'd be greatfuly if some people could give some suggestions :) > > 1) Pixie bugs -- Pixie is no longer in CVS, and now PixiePlus exists -- > should all Pixie bugs be closed, or what? Ask the currect maintainer of that software, I don't think it is a problem to have bugs of software in bugs.kde.org while that software is migrating its distribution system somewhere else. Naturally the last word remains with the current maintainer. I guess you know how to contact him :) -- Thomas Zander zander@microweb.nl The only thing worse than failure is the fear of trying something new