List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KLineEdit::keyPressEvent() reading from config
From:       David Faure <david () mandrakesoft ! com>
Date:       2001-11-26 17:27:30

On Monday 26 November 2001 17:09, Ellis Whitehead wrote:
> Hi Dawit,
>
> I've committed changes which makes any given string->key conversion happen
> only once per session.  Is there a way to update a given group in the
> KGlobal::config() object when one wants?

No, the only way currently is to call reparseConfiguration(), which reparses
the whole file (and associated global files etc.).
I don't see how we could reparse a single group, not knowing where it is
in the file. We could skip other groups, but we'd still have to read the whole file.

http://perso.mandrakesoft.com/~david/ , http://www.konqueror.org/
KDE 3.0: Konquering the Desktops